Thursday, September 20, 2012

Should I take Accounting?



I really liked accounting. It was interesting to learn about and we always did fun things. I was able to learn the basics of accounting and some of the harder parts of accounting. This can come in handy and I can use these skills I learned in the class in my future. - Adam S.
I enjoy accounting class because it is not like any other class I’ve taken.  It is challenging and rewarding once I figure something out.  Before taking this class, I didn’t know anything about accounting. Now I’ve been exposed to a number of different aspects of accounting while being able to do it hands-on every day.  -- Peter S.
I enjoyed this class a lot. There was no homework and a very chill environment. I liked competing and collaborating intelligently with other students. This class has helped me with Microsoft Excel and I no longer need to fear having to make graphs and charts. The ideas I learned will be useful in my future and helped me learn things about myself. – Rachel C.
I really think this class has twice the benefits, because it not only teaches you skills necessary for accounting, but satisfies other job fields with the mastery of Excel. It also helps that it’s really fun.  -- Connor B.
I liked this class because it gave me a good idea of what you actually do as an accountant and the class was relatively easy with a fair workload. -Nathan Y.
Accounting has helped me to realize the different possibilities I have for the future. Whether it is in Accounting, Personal Finance, Business, Management, I feel I have learned skills necessary for wherever life takes me! If you have the chance, take Accounting and you won’t regret it!  - Adam W.
Accounting has taught me how to keep track and manage money. It has also helped me learn Excel and Word, which will help me throughout my college years.  -- Edward H.
I like accounting class because it taught me how to use Excel and how to use formulas in Excel. We also learned basic accounting equations, and even focused on some upper-level accounting stuff.  All of this was a huge help and now I will be much more experienced for the future whether it be for school or for my job later in life.  -- Jordan G.
I like this class a lot.   I like that all the work is done in class and that it doesn’t add to the homework load after school.  -- Katy H.
Accounting has allowed me to not only improve my accounting skills, but my knowledge of Excel and Word as well. I now understand how to balance books and t-accounts, and regardless of if I go into accounting or not, I will have a better idea of how taxes work. – Sean T.

I enjoy this class because it has given me a better understanding of what accountants do and it is a good thing to know to do.  I also like this class because we have a lot of fun and it is not too difficult.  -- Alex J.
I really did enjoy Accounting.  The class was fast paced on the computer and combined many things.  I not only learned the basics of accounting, I also learned new skills in Microsoft Word and Excel. The class was in a laid back environment where we could work at our own pace.  The actual class is pretty simple if you pay attention and stay updated with the worksheets.  The class agendas were very organized and thought out.  I really did enjoy all aspects of accounting.  Mr. Drevline, a fun class, and business.  What could be better?  -- Brad R.
I enjoy taking accounting for several reasons. First of all, I enjoy dealing with money and numbers and find it interesting to keep track of money over a period of time. I also want to go into business in college and I believe that this class will both prepare me and give me a higher chance of getting into this area. I also enjoy that this class is very lenient, so it is not stressful to complete projects or assignments. For that reason, it is possible to take pleasure in doing accounting because of the relaxed fashion. Accounting has helped me to understand how businesses are organized. I had never known it is such a detailed process to keep track of assets, liabilities, and owner’s equity. I think this class will help me later in any business career I pursue.- Daniel A.
I like this class because it has taught me skills with economics that I will probably end up using later in life. We always have a good time in the class and there is a comfortable atmosphere that’s always present.-- Harrison P.
Accounting has definitely shaped up business skills and given me a realistic place to apply my math skills.  I feel a lot more confident when talking to my dad about business and I am a lot more aware of what actually goes on in business that is on the news.  I would definitely recommend this class.  –Matthew B.
I like this accounting class because it teaches you important skills that you will need to use whatever your profession is. Plus we have a fun time in this class. We work hard and play hard in here.  -- Mitch S.
 I really enjoy the accounting class because I am actually learning things in the class. I took this class in the first place because I want to pursue a future in business/ accounting. I feel like I am getting a good taste of what accounting will like in college.  - Zack F.

No comments:

Post a Comment